Everyone who has a pet loves them . I would love to bring my Cleo to the office with me This is an interesting question ? There are people who are very allergic to animals . It does not mean they do not find them cute and adorable . They would love to enjoy them as much as the everyone else when they come into an office except for the fact that they become ill
So my answer is "no " animal lovers and I am one ; but at one time I was extremely allergic to cats
Be considerate of others that may be allergic to your pets .
A place of business is not a place for animals unless they are a service pet
Pets are like family members, we get it. When moving into town there may not be anyone you know or options on what to do with the pet(s) during the closing. A closing will take from 30 minutes to an hour's time. The attorney or title closer will want your full attention at the closing to make sure all goes well with this big financial transaction.
Conscientious pet owners would never think leaving their pets in a hot car during the summer time with no air conditioning. So what options are available?
- Check to see if there are pet daycare services. These can be affordable and many have great reputations.
- We are a very pet friendly society. I have seen offices and title companies that have pets roaming at bay. Just because they have theirs at the office, doesn't mean that they will allow yours.
- If theroom in the car, one signer could remain in the car while the other is signing, then vice versus.
- With special permission a crated pet may be welcome to attend the closing. Please remember some people are allergic to pets.
- The closing company may allow a small docile pet to be held in a lap during the closing or to roam around a contained setting which could be the clsoing room. Have your agent explain and ask what can be done.
Keep in mind that you need to be fully engaged at the closing and not hurry through with your attention centered on your pets. Caring for your pets includes finding a nice home for them.
For real estate advice in Clarksville TN contact The Real Debbie Reynolds at 931-320-6730.
it would be my pleasure to assist you!
"The Real Debbie Reynolds"
931-920-6730 Office or 931-320-6730 Cell
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices-PenFed Realty
2503 Wilma Rudolph Blvd., Clarksville, TN 37040
©2015 BHH Affiliates, LLC. An independently owned and operated franchisee of BHH Affiliates, LLC.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices symbol
are registered service marks of HomeServices of America, Inc.®
Equal Housing Opportunity.